The Mamba X represents the latest and greatest in Castle Creations Inc. ESC technology. Originally designed to overpower 1:10th scale buggies and trucks, the ROAR approved Mamba X also delivers amazing race capabilities for 1:8th scale eBuggies. After being extensively race-tested by Castle Creations' Lead Mechanical Engineer and Team Driver, Taylor James - the Mamba X has been approved for eBuggy racing with two of our most popular 15 Series Motors.
This combo is a Mamba X ESC and 1515 1Y 1800kv motor for lighter 1/8th scale applications. Normally this motor is paired with our 1/8th scale Mamba Monster X ESC; but if you need to save some weight or need a smaller footprint, the Mamba X is more than capable of running this motor. This setup is recommended for 3s or 4s use in a vehicle weighing less than ~9lbs and geared for no more than ~45 MPH. If you have a heavier vehicle, looking for more speed or just want to beat the ever-loving snot out of your vehicle we would recommend picking up the Mamba Monster X combo
1x Mamba X 25.2V Waterproof ESC
1x 1515-1800Kv Sensored Motor
Although Mamba X is waterproof, it is not intended for operation while completely submerged in liquid. Always rinse the ESC and motor with clean water after exposure to corrosives or dirt. While the motor and controller may be waterproof, we suggest users confirm that the rest of their vehicle, including the batteries, servos, radio and chassis are also waterproof before exposing them to liquids of any kind.
The cooling fan must be removed prior to driving in wet conditions. It is not waterproof.
- Wide 2S to 6S input voltage range (3-4S LiPo MAX with 1515-2200KV MOTOR)
- Sensored Motor Support (Castle X-Series Sensor Harness Included)
- 8A Adjustable BEC (5.25V-8.0V)
- Rugged CNC Aluminum Case
- Castle Link Programming Support
- Integrated Capacitors
- Removable 30mm Cooling Fan
- Integrated 4mm Bullet Connectors
- 12 AWG Power Wires
- Waterproof Switch
- Audible Alerts
- 4-POLE 12-SLOT Rebuildable Design
- QUIETSENSE™ Technology
- ROAR Standard Sensor Port and Labeled Connections
- High-Performance 0.2 mm Steel Lamination Stacked Stator
- High-Strength Kevlar Wrap
- High-Strength, 180° C Grade, Neodymium Sintered Magnets
- Oversized, Low-Resistance, Gold-Plated Solder Tabs