|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||2-4 Weeks|
We take OVERPOWERING seriously.
The BRAND NEW Castle 2028 Extreme 1100KV motor is a 4-POLE 12-SLOT design that boasts exceptional EFFICIENCY and produces LESS HEAT. If you need LARGE-SCALE POWER for LARGE-SCALE VEHICLES the new BRUSHLESS SENSORED 2028-1100KV motor will no doubt hold up to the heavy throttle and extended usage that 1/5th scale vehicles like the Losi 5IVE-T, 5IVE-B or DBXL-E encounter. It is the perfect upgrade for any 1:5 scale RC hobby vehicles (including gas to electric conversions) weighing up to 30 lbs for 2WD and 25 lbs. for 4WD. The 2028 Extreme can easily run in the 10 horsepower range*
*Burst power output for durations typical of vehicle acceleration. FEATURES:
Running modes include Sensored and an ULTRA-EFFICIENT sensorless mode.
High-strength, high-temperature grade neodymium sintered magnets combined with High-strength Kevlar wrap ensures the integrity of the rotor is not compromised during harsh running conditions.
Oversized NMB bearings and vibration dampening system ensure the longest bearing life possible.
Our proprietary winding techniques allow us to produce a stator assembly that is the lowest possible resistance, resulting in a cooler running motor.
Dual sensor ports to ensure optimal installation in your large-scale vehicle.
Updated modern and sleek design; looks as cool as it performs.
Without a robust and reliable design, efficiency will only go so far. RC enthusiasts love pushing their equipment to the edge. The Castle engineers know this and spared no expense when developing a design that could hold up to the harsh conditions that the RC community will throw at it, resulting in a cooler running motor. A cooler motor has a longer lifetime. Construction of our motor required careful component selection; each verified through internal testing to ensure the HIGHEST EFFICIENCY possible. In the end, the result is a motor with unmatched quality, performance, and reliability. We wouldn’t put our name on anything less.
4-POLE 12-SLOT sensored design that boasts exceptional efficiency and produces less heat
Proprietary stator winding produces low internal resistance for a cooler running motor
Dual sensor ports to ensure optimal installation in your large-scale vehicle
Oversized NMB bearings and vibration dampening system ensure the longest possible bearing life
High-strength, high-temperature grade neodymium sintered magnets combined with high-strength Kevlar wrap ensures the integrity of the rotor is not compromised during harsh running conditions and high RPMs
- Input Voltage Range: 12S max (8s max with XLX2)
- Kv: 1100
- Max. RPM: 45,000
- Motor Size: Length: 4.4" (113.2mm)
- Diameter: 2.2" (57mm)
- Shaft Size: Length: 30mm
- Diameter: 8mm
- Weight (w/wires): 44 oz. / 1.25kg
- Mounting Hole Specifications: 4mm @ 30mm spacing
- Cooling Fan: Available, but not included (011-0019-00)
- Connectors: 8.0mm male bullets.
- Items Needed for Operation: N/A
- Product Use Statements: Do not use mounting screws that extend more than 5mm into the front of the motor. Using too long of a screw can result in damage to the motor's windings and will not be covered by the warranty.
- Application Guidelines: N/A
- Max. Recommended Vehicle Weight: Vehicles weighing less than 30lbs.
- Tech Notes: Running modes: Sensorless and Sensored. Water Resistant Design: The sensor board is coated with silicone conformal coating to protect the sensors from moisture. The sensor connections are not water resistant; water can cause signal loss which could result in loss of sensored capabilities. Castle recommended applying dielectric grease to the outside of the sensor wire connections after installation of the wire. Routine maintenance is recommended after running in wet conditions. Please refer to this document for running and maintaining motors in wet environments.